A dynamic global fashion industry expert, with 20 years of luxury, retail and brand experience. Attar's expertise is in strategic leadership, financial business management, brand development and expansion, restructure and investor relations. Her unique combination of passionate instinct, creative talent and strong business acumen have placed her at the forefront of international companies in senior executive positions.
Attar's success has been pronounced in the past 10 years, mainly due to the tireless work that she has done on behalf of the luxury brands she has represented in London, Barcelona, New York and Dubai. Her reputation for implementing visionary strategies, investing in the future of fashion and changing the retail landscape in the Middle East by bringing iconic brands to the region, such as Abercrombie & Fitch has positioned her as one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Arab Women by Arabian Business Magazine. In 2014, Forbes Middle East placed her as one of the 200 Most Powerful Arab Women in the world.
Her innate understanding of the relationship between creative and commercial has enabled her to build a unique and successful business. As Founder of Lead Associates, established by Attar in 2013, using her global network and reputation of excellence in the Middle East, Europe and US, she has brought together a leadership team of industry experts and a network of some of the world's leading professionals.
Attar is an advocate of CSR and believes ethical social responsibility is at the forefront of any business, and that, for a human being to have self-respect and dignity, they must endeavour to make a difference to people's lives.
Honors & Awards:
- One of the 500 Global Leaders in the Islamic Economy in 2015 - WIEF
- Speaker at World Islamic Economic Forum and MOCA Fest in 2014
- #55 of 200 Most Powerful Arab Women in 2014 - Forbes Middle East
- Requested to sit on the Advisory Board for the World Retail Congress in 2014
- Chairperson and Speaker at Future Retail in 2014
- Guest Speaker at Google Startup Grind in 2014
- Board Advisor, Moderator and Speaker at Arab Luxury World Conference in 2014
- Speaker at Department of Economic Development, Leadership and Excellence in 2014
- Panel Speaker at Arabian Business Women's Forum in 2013
- Moderator at Fashion Forward: Emerging Talent in 2013
- Speaker at Future Retail in 2013
- Panel Speaker at The CSR Summit in 2013
- Speaker at 4th Qatar International Business Women's Forum in 2013
- Speaker at Women In Leadership Forum: Middle East and Africa in 2013
- Opening Keynote Speaker at Arabian Business Women's Forum in 2012
- Panel Speaker at Women In Leadership Conference in 2012
- #88 of 100 Most Powerful Arab Women in 2012 - Arabian Business Magazine
- Asian Leadership Award for Outstanding Achiever in 2012
- Keynote Speaker at City Scape Global in 2011
- Panel Speaker at The Luxury Forum in 2010